Send and receive money securely
Euros, US Dollars, Swiss Francs, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen and many others.
This important payment network ensures that your international business payments reach their destination securely and on time.
SWIFT transfers between CIM Bank and partner banks only take a few hours, depending on the destination or the origin country of the funds.
- International transfers from 3.50 CHF
- Free incoming transfers
- Express transfers for D+1 payments
- International banking transfers
- National banking transfers
- Red/Orange in-payment slips or QR-Bills
- Recurring payments orders
- Realtime payments follow-up
Frequently asked questions
To make a SWIFT payment, you need to know the recipient IBAN and the SWIFT code of the destination bank.
By asking your Relationship Manager, you can get a SWIFT statement of your transactions.
To transfer money online with your bank account, connect to your e-banking, create a new transfer and follow the instructions.
You can create online money transfers on the go from anywhere in the world using your smartphone with the CIM Bank mobile app!