Apple Pay is already available with CIM Bank
Pay with your mobile phone now
CIM Bank, in cooperation with Swiss Bankers, is now offering you access to the "Apple Pay" payment system.
With Apple Pay, you can pay in more than 5 million shops located in more than 70 countries, on every payment terminal equipped with the contactless payment system. You only need to have a bank account with CIM Bank and a Swiss Bankers card.
How does it work?
To pay, press twice the Home Button of your locked mobile device, while holding the device close to the payment terminal.
Within a few of minutes, you will receive a confirmation by SMS or through the "My Card" application of Swiss Bankers, with details of the transaction. This way you can check if the payment was executed.
Your card number is not saved in your device when paying, therefore your card number is not transmitted.
There is also a finger print identification with Touch ID when you push the Home Button twice, so you are the only person authorized to make payments from your device.
* If the service is available in the country where your Apple ID has been created
- No installation needed. Apple Wallet is installed by default on your Apple device*
- Activate your Swiss Bankers card in your Apple Wallet app to make payments
- You can pay with an iPhone 6 or later versions, an Apple Watch, an iPad pro, an iPad Air2 or an iPad mini 3.
- Your Swiss Bankers card must have the funds before payment (rechargeable from your CIM Bank e-banking)
- No additional fees when using Apple Pay. The Swiss Bankers fees are the same as if you were using your card.
- The activation of Apple Pay requires an Apple ID created in one of the countries listed here.